Do You Need iPhone or Mobile Zen Cart Ecommerce Templates?


Hello again. I was wondering if there is in the Internet ocean some e-commerce templates for iPhone or just for mobile users. Yes, there are some of them, but a selection is very poor, especially for Zen Cart software. Only osCommerce meets most often. But where is Zen Cart templates for iPhone? I found only one!!! Among all the Zen Cart templates from 12leaves.com there is one the best, I think, premiumMobile Zen Cart Template. The template has awesome appearance and uses dropdown windows that perfectly makes all the thing better and allows to get some sections in the fastest way.


I tried their live demo and all works pretty good. Top menu is quite big and readable on the iPhone viewing. Additional breadcrumbs section is added under the main navigation bar that makes surfing more usable. All the default features of Zen Cart seems to keep untouched for the template as I can see the "New Products for.." and so on sections under that home page banner. Among all the mobile template, I can say that this template is the most suitable for mobile devices as going through the store is as easiest as usual full site Zen Cart ecommerce template.
Just try their live demo of the Template.
Waiting other their selection of mobile/iPhone Zen Cart templates for phone. As I read in their blog, they want to add a slideshow to home page of the template and shopping cart dropdown box. I believe it will be the best mobile template with essential features.

Responsive Zen Cart Templates

Another way to get your template adapted for all the devices we have in our life is to develop a responsive Zen Cart Template. This approach is becoming popular for now and I believe the feature definitely with this technology. I am going to take a glance to this in my next article.
Previous
Next Post »
Thanks for your comment